LaJeune Consulting works closely with a small team of hand-selected experts in their field to provide specific services to organizations, groups and professionals. These include:
Tacarra Birmingham and Ulrich Amoussou
First Avenue International
First Avenue International (FAI) helps alleviate poverty in underserved, marginalized communities throughout the world. Specific services include collaborative design and implementation of locally adapted, comprehensive, entrepreneurship and business interventions, while also empowering youth with vital skills to encourage their successful transition to engaged future community leaders and global citizens.
Miller Agricultural Consulting
When an organization needs to evaluate and implement specific agricultural programs, Beth offers a wealth of experience in developing strategies that help organizations end poverty through planning and key partnerships. Her services include gender and social analysis, animal health training, value chain evaluation, workshop facilitation, strategic planning, and grant writing.
Sindelar Communications & Marketing
Once you have developed the mission / vision / strategic groundwork for your organization, Relaena will work with your team to create your “communications and marketing toolbox.” Her services range from new logo / brand identity for start-up organizations, written content for websites/press/publicity, new brochures and print materials, to specific online communications including new or revamped websites, blogs and social media—including individual and group training to allow your organization to continue maintaining the tools.
Carlin Communications – Scientific Writing and Consulting
Ellen works with a variety of stakeholders on science policy advocacy and writing projects. She facilitates communications with stakeholders including elected officials and their staff, agency civil servants, the scientific community, industry partners, and the general public.
McCarthy & Smith Consulting
Kimothy Smith and his associates provide world-class expert consultants and technical program support to government entities, industry, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations, nationally and internationally.
Related Organizational Resources
- USAID: This is the lead U.S. Government agency that works to end extreme global poverty and enable resilient, democratic societies to realize their potential.
- LEGS: Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) provide a set of international guidelines and standards for the design, implementation and assessment of livestock interventions to assist people affected by humanitarian crises and improve the quality of emergency response.
- ILRI: The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock.
- The Sphere Project: this is is a voluntary initiative that brings a wide range of humanitarian agencies together around a common aim – to improve the quality of humanitarian assistance and the accountability of humanitarian actors to their constituents, donors and affected populations.
- USIP: the United States Institute of Peace works to prevent, mitigate and resolve violent conflicts around the world by engaging directly in conflict zones and providing analysis, education and resources to those working for peace.
- Mediators Beyond Borders: MBB builds local skills for peace and promotes mediation worldwide
- ADEC: The Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC)®, The Thanatology Association®, is one of the oldest interdisciplinary organizations in the field of dying, death and bereavement.